Datta Group of Industries make versatile Tubular heaters. These are customFormed in a wide range of shapes to correspond to your requirements. Incoloy, stainless steel or steel sheath materials are available as well as a large Selection of termination styles. Magnesium Oxide insulation ensures superior Heat transfer and the resistance wire is precision-wound for long heater life. Tubular heaters can be used in almost any application. Straight tubular can be Clamped to metal surface or inserted in machined groves for conductive heat ransfer. Or use a formed Tubular to provide consistent heat in any type of special Application.
• Plastic processing machineries.
• Engineering Industry.
• Packaging machinery.
• Shoe making machineries
• Foundry Equipments.
• Radiant Surface heating.
• Hot Runner Mould Systems.
• Available in standard types & customised.
• Available in different sizes of tube diameter. ¼”, 3/8”, ½”.
• Available in different sheath material. Incoloy 800, SS 304, SS 321, SS 316, Copper & Titanium.
• Customised design.
• Variety of terminal options.
• Variety of shapes & sizes.
• Long lasting & durable.
• Available in didderent square & flat profile, eg. 6mm x 6mm, 8mm x 8mm, 3mm x 3mm etx.
Wattage Tolerance + 5%, -10%
Resistance Tolerance +10%, -5%
Length Tolerance + /-1%
Max Sheath Temp. Stainless steel 300 C, Incoloy 500 C.
Available diameters 6.6mm, 8.0mm, 9.52mm, 10.9mm, 12.4mm.
Diameters Tolerance +/-0.1mm.
Max. Watt Density 7W/mm2
Cold length 38mm (1.5 inches) typical.